Senior network engineer
Position: senior network engineer
Philips is implementing new network solution based on SD-LAN/TrustSec concepts with use of Cisco technology.
Within Technical Network team, as part of large network program, we are looking for experienced senior network engineer with broad knowledge on network security concepts such as zoning, segmentation, FW, NAC, SGT’s and the practical application of these concept within large complex environments etc.
Knowledge of Cisco technology and products, ISE, Fire Power FW, StealthWatch, is an absolute preference.
The primary responsibility of the senior network engineer will be work migration plans and with hands-on involvement
From the candidate, we expect:
• Ability to translate actual use cases to a solution that provide scenario based solutions or configurations that reduce complexity while supporting the majority of use cases defined
• Experience in implementation and management of these environments
• Verbal and written communication skills to communicate key technical concepts, ability to package complex ideas into logical, easy-to-follow progressions
• Capable for handling deep technical discussion with team members and leading to the right direction
• Present ideas, technical and non-technical, in a logical, compelling manner in a written format and verbally in both small and large group settings
Location: Philips HTC Eindhoven
Duration: 3 months with extension option
Language: English / Dutch
Sign up for new opportunities