Senior Motion Designer/Editor
The Senior Motion Designer is responsible for developing spectacular creative for Philips social media team. Involvement is critical in all phases of the design process, including animations, graphic design, and production.
• Execute top quality motion design and editing work in line with Philips standards.
• Working with Art Directors to design and build compelling high quality animations and video productions
• Manage the quality of design process
• Utilizing conceptual and design skills to bring ideas to life
• Shaping the details of motion projects by providing cutting edge techniques and technologies
• Managing deadlines and executing on-time and on-task
• Estimating how long a task may take and work with producers to track toward deadlines.
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, etc.) and Photoshop. Competency in Premiere and master understanding of a diverse range of motion design software, techniques, and approaches.
• High level of expertise in video editing
• Proven ability to collaborate with internal departments and interface effectively with clients
• 7 or more years of experience as a professional motion designer
• Experience in exploring, creating and implementing spectacular motion design across multiple experiences and social platforms
• Experience designing for social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat)
• Demonstrated ability to tell stories and communicate concepts with easy-to-understand visuals
• Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly explain design concepts and solutions and accept constructive feedback
• Ability to work in a cross-functional environment & manage intensive workload
• Ability to hit the ground running and work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in post-production process
• strong understanding of the considerations of video for social media