Senior iOS developer
Philips MyHealthJourney venture is looking for an iOS developer to join the team. We are a new venture dedicated to delivering innovative software in the space of Health Management. We are looking for a senior iOS developer that can develop our iOS app together with our current iOS developer.
The team consists of mobile developers, backend developers and web frontend developers. Together we work on a product that will help people lead a healthier life through management of their vital signs and coaching them towards health lifestyle.
- Developing the iOS app in Objective C
- Code quality (unit tests, security)
- Architecting new features
- Maintaining a clean codebase and managing refactoring work together with product owner
- Working in agile setting with the product owner and other developers
- Minimally a bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years of experience as an iOS developer
- Experience working agile
- Eye for detail when it comes to UI
- Basic knowledge of continuous integration, and automatic deployment to production/staging/development environments
- Entrepreneurial mindset and able to take charge of things yourself.