Senior Embedded Software Engineer (Contract)
For two projects that are going to kick off on short notice, we need an extra Embedded Software engineer that can support the developments.
To extend the Embedded Software group of the Electronic Systems & IoT department of Philips Innovation Services (PInS) Eindhoven, we are looking for an experienced embedded software engineer, preferably with Philips experience, who is available on short notice. We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer who will work together with other engineers in Philips Innovation Services, Eindhoven, and with engineers from other Philips departments to develop embedded software for various products.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you are responsible for:
• Designing and implementing the embedded C++ software
• Assuring that your software complies with the requested quality norms
• Delivering input in the planning process and defining and maintaining the backlog
• Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
• Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
We are looking for
• You have an education in Electronics or SW Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in embedded SW product development
• Strong technical skills in embedded SW development, HW/SW interfacing and debugging
• Affinity with electronic design
• Very good knowledge of and experience with C and C++ programming language
• Experience with various build and test tools
• Affinity with and experience in Agile software development
• Experience in medical regulated environments is a pre
This role will appeal to you if you ….
• Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
• Are curious, open, and feel at home in a dynamic environment
• Are a self-starter and not afraid to take initiative
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.