Senior Business Analyst Analytics (Real Estate & Legal)
This role offers the opportunity to combine a leadership mentality, business acumen and technical and/or data expertise, to drive analytic insights in the domains of Legal Compliance, Real Estate and Group Security. You will lead challenging, multidisciplinary data projects in a dynamic corporate environment, together with an international team.
Enterprise Information Management (EIM) is a central function at Philips that brings company-wide information under central guidance and with it, enables performance management and analytic solutions that equip stakeholders across the entire company with the insights to make better business decisions.
As a senior business analyst working on Legal Compliance, Real Estate and Group Security projects, you will coordinate and contribute to Business Intelligence (BI) and Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI&ML) projects.
Working together with developer teams, you will be involved in improvement of existing dashboards, contributing to establishing a central data lake and exploring new and creative solutions (using machine learning) in solving Compliance and Real Estate related challenges.
Leading and coordinating projects, you will understand business needs and gather requirements through working closely together with the Product Owner and other stakeholders, in order to translate these into clear and inspiring deliverables with developers. You are responsible for transparent planning and communication on delivery. You support the developers in creating intuitive, well-designed dashboards, and delivering a high grade of automation with minimum necessary maintenance efforts. In your projects, continuity and clear documentation is always an integral part of the solution. To ensure that the delivered solution is driving value to its fullest potential, you train stakeholders and support users to drive adoption. You regularly report progress and results to (senior) management.
• Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field (Business informatics, Econometrics, Technical Business Administration, etc.);
• Experience working in a business analyst or data project management or consulting role;
• Experience with working in an agile environment, in a Scrum setting.
Required skills and abilities
• A strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills;
• Business acumen and articulation skills, the ability to capture business needs in the face of ambiguity (challenging the status quo);
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present your project to stakeholders and senior management;
• Ability to work together as a team player with technical and business resources, as well as in cross-cultural, international teams;
• An intrinsic motivation to stay updated on the latest developments in analytics and data modelling;
• An outspoken, engaging personality enthusiastic about building interpersonal relationships;
• Proven ability to multi-task on different projects with effective time-management and organizational skills.
• Knowledge and experience relating to Legal Compliance, Real Estate and Group Security domains.
• QlikView and QlikSense knowledge and/or certification
• Knowledge and experience in implementation of Microsoft Azure