Senior .Net Engineer (Freelance)
Senior .NET Engineer
Our offer, our team
We are looking for a skilled C# developer with multiple years of experience, who is a teammate that is eager and willing to learn and develop, has a problem-solving attitude, cooperates with and challenges the teammates or other colleagues on high standard of quality. An agile environment with a focus on quality, which encourages continuous improvement. Outstanding working environment within a great team. Opportunities to learn and explore a diverse set of technologies. Work with engineers from Eindhoven and Bangalore, India.
You will be joining a System Engineering Scrum team, who are passionate about their job and enjoy playing an integral role within Philips HealthSuite Platform organization. The team is responsible for developing system-level software components covering functional and non-functional aspects. The code is written largely in C#, however, the team is exploring and increasingly utilizing new technologies such as microservices and cloud.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and operation of the system-wide software components
- Enable timely sprint release and on-demand platform and maintenance releases.
- Work with development teams to remove bottlenecks and propose improvements
- Work agile within the SAFe framework
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Drive for quality
- Hands-on mentality
- Curious, with a desire to stay up to date
- Likes to collaborate and support others
Required technical expertise:
- At least 5 years C# experience close to expert level
- More than comfortable with programming on Windows platform
- Knowledgeable and capable of following and implementing design patterns and generic abstract software design principles
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with lower-level coding and Windows / .NET idiosyncrasies and particulars
- Understanding of microservice and cloud architecture and deployments
- Basic knowledge about AWS cloud services and technology stack
- Comfortable with other programming languages such as TypeScript, HTML, front-end development
- Experience with Docker, Linux can be a pre
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.