Senior Visual (digital) Designer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work as part of a scrum team in order to create reusable components and guidelines for the digital Philips Design community.
You are responsible for
• Lead visual design for the DLS hub
• Creating high quality visuals to be used in digital documentation (HUB)
• Using of the Philips Design Language System to create these assets
• Peer reviewing work
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Excellent Sketch, Invision and prototyping skills
• Experience working agile
• Experience with Atlassian software
• Good visual eye
• Detail Oriented
• Master degree in Design, Design Research or related discipline, or equivalent professional Design training experience.
• Track record of leading complex and large scale, transformational and/or multiple simultaneous projects with decentralized teams
• Thought-leadership on design processes, methodology, culture, technology etc. able to articulate complex matters clearly to outsiders
• Demonstrable design advocacy and mentoring skills to provide strategic and tactical design direction
• Strong influencing and expectation setting skills against real-world limitations
• Substantial day-to-day coordination skills (resources and process) to maintain high design standards
• Team player, delivery focused, flexible to work within multiple teams
You are a part of
A fast paced, digital design group consisting of multiple scrum teams on the edge of design and innovation to create components, flows and guidelines for the larger Philips digital design and development community.
In return, we offer you
A dynamic project touching many parts of Philips digital and the ability to make a large impact
Great team atmosphere
Why should you freelance at Philips?
We offer projects that really put your skills to the test. Lots of learning opportunities through regular, on-the-job feedback and knowledge exchange with specialists in many different fields. Creative freedom so you can express yourself and apply your expertise in a way that makes an impact. A friendly and collaborative culture that encourages you to contribute to our health tech strategy, making life better for 3 billion lives a year by 2025.