Job Posting Title
Senior Verification Engineer
Philips Digital Cognitive Diagnostics is a new business within the Philips HealthWorks venture organization. The venture is tasked with developing a new “software only” product called IntelliSpace Cognition. This new product, which is a class II medical device will help neurologists in assessing the cognitive performance of people with a neuro (degenerative) disease. The initial market for IntelliSpace Cognition is the US.
The venture is currently seeking a Senior Verification Engineer who will be based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
• Support and participate in software development with test frameworks and applications to develop sophisticated automated tests for medical device software
• Contribute to test frameworks and tools, test design, documentation, test development/maintenance and test procedures used to drive automated test design and implementation
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle process, including requirements definition, analysis and design
• Review design documentation and code generated by other engineers (.Net Core, Angular)
• Execute and document tests to ensure conformance of code to requirements
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in developing and verifying cloud applications consisting of a web application (Angular), backend services (.Net Core), and iOS application (Cordova)
• Establish verification objectives by creating test plans, test cases, automatic test scripts, and test reports
• Verification experience: Unit testing, Functional testing, System integration testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing, Regression Testing
• Technologies: Java (Eclipse), Selenium, Xunit, BrowserStack, TestNG, Appium, Xcode, Maven
• Medium experienced with cloud development (PAAS, IAAS, SAAS)
• High experienced in behavior driven development
• An interest and preferable working experience in Agile development methodologies
• Excellent communication skills (fluent in English).
• Interest in joining a multidisciplinary, multi-cultural, multi-site team.
• Problem solving mindset, strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills
• Fulltime available on-site (HTC)
Nice to haves:
• Relevant experience with TFS
• Relevant experience with Medical Device development
• Relevant experience in Cordova (iOS) application development
The position is initially for a period of 3 months though may be extended through the course of 2020.
For more information on IntelliSpace Cognition please see: