Duration: 17/06/2019 – 13/09/2019
Hours/week: 40 (fulltime)
At Philips Design we always believed in the transformational power of Design in making our world healthier and more sustainable. We are an integral and valuable part of the organization and its long heritage. We have earned and continue to earn our place as a leading health tech organization by placing the people in the center of our work and in delivering integrated solutions across the full health continuum.
Our designers are among the smartest and talented designers of a global community. We take pride in our work and continuously shift design paradigms, improve our ways of working and unlock new market value by providing an inclusive working environment of trust, collaboration, empowerment and curiosity.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role of Senior Packaging Designer, you have the opportunity to work with Marketing and the Business in taking the Packaging Communications Design for the Beauty category to the next level. You will be working in challenging, innovative, and creative environment with other like-minded creatives within this multi-national company from Personal Health and Wellbeing to Professional Health, within the meaningful world of Healthcare.
You are responsible for
As a Senior Packaging Designer you LEAD design activities for existing or new propositions within our full portfolio, through:
• Understanding and applying broader business and market context, able to synthesize different perspectives and reframe the communications design challenge.
• Ability to drive solution creation within a cross-competence project team, thinking holistically in platforms and eco-systems.
• Ability to team up and independently work on projects of average complexity with good understanding of the project manager budget and time constraints. While driving efficiency and holding project level design quality reviews with their leading creative daily report.
• Working together with or consulting business stakeholders, actively collaborates and cultivates relationships and challenges the status quo to drive innovation and step-up for the user.
• Effectively guiding internal and external resources on project basis.
• Creating user focused strategies, innovations, solutions and experiences and the user testing and validation of these, considering usability, sustainability and appropriate visual and verbal articulation in line with Design Language System and Brand guidelines
• Driving operational excellence and efficiency, delivering appropriate design quality within budget and project parameters
• Customer focus and Design consultancy, collaborating, partnering and co-creating with internal and external stakeholders, with clear and impactful communication and articulation of design decision making
• Creative or content leadership on high complexity project or program level and/or setting the standard with high level of content specialism.
• Providing design thought leadership to senior business stakeholders, actively drives co-create approaches between Design and