Senior AWS Cloud Engineer, MyHealthJourney Venture
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join MyHealthJourney Venture within Philips Healthcare to set up a secure and scalable cloud infrastructure based on AWS services supporting millions of users across the globe. We deliver a personal health record that enables health data portability and self-management for people and facilitates communication and collaboration between all stakeholders along the health continuum. It enables care professionals to create and roll-out self-care programs for their patients / customers and with our fine-grained data requests and advanced consent management it empowers patients to control access to their data.
You are responsible for
• Design, develop and improve our Cloud Infrastructure (AWS) from concept until release
• Responsible for the overall implementation & quality of our Cloud Infrastructure
• Take responsibility for bringing new software products into production in a structured way
• Ensure that there is proper documentation for the developed infrastructure and release process
• Keep abreast of technical developments in own field through study of the literature and technical contacts
You are a part of the My Health Journey Venture R&D Team. It’s a multidisciplinary team of multinationals that work together in end-to-end feature teams’ structure, following Agile way of working and delivering cloud-based software products to the market.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Proven experience in Continuous Software Delivery on Amazon Web Services infrastructures, using tooling like Terraform, Docker and Open Source Technologies
• Capable of bringing ideas and concepts and implementing those on Amazon Webservices infrastructures (S3, ECS, Cognito, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Lambda and more);
• Experience in Linux/Unix Administration
• Experience with systems and IT operations
• Broad knowledge of Internet technologies such as Web services, Restful API's and modern application programming languages
• Someone who is eager to learn and improve by new technologies or process improvements
Why should you join Philips?
Working for Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways