Security Project Manager (Freelance)
Philips is dedicated to improving lives through meaningful innovation. Within Group Security - Information Security (GS-IS), Domains, Optimization and project execution is responsible for identifying, designing, and implementing global security solutions.
Our team is looking for a Project Manager to contribute to the roll out and implementation of our new security services.
As a Project Manager, your main task is to support the execution of security projects and initiatives across all of our security domains.
Key responsibilities include:
Development of a committed project management plan in consultation with relevant project sponsor and stakeholders, and ensuring requirements and deliverables are well defined.
- Gather business and technical requirements as well as assisting with business and technical design/architecture
- Identify Project risks and define risk reduction and mitigation plans
- Assist in managing stakeholder expectations of initiatives, develops communication plans, produce status reports and other similar artifacts.
- Monitor and control the work performed and the quality of the requirements making corrective actions and agreed changes
- Participate in the selection to improve, replace and/or introduce new Information Security solutions for our portfolio
- Contribute to and deploy Domain Roadmap strategies
- POC for communication / stakeholder management for GSIS Projects
- Lead the acceptance and the transfer of deliverables to the customer
- Follow the Philips approved PEPF methodology for project management
We are looking for
We are looking for a structured and analytical professional with an outgoing personality. Someone with strong communication and persuasion skills. If you have a technical background and project management experience, we highly recommend you apply. A background in Information Security would be an advantage but isn't a requirement.
Other things that we are looking for:
- Has a Bachelor degree with around 5+ years working experience
- 2+ years previous experience working and deploying information security tools and processes.
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience working within an International company
- Relevant knowledge of relevant Information Protection technologies like Data Leakage Prevention, Encryption, Tokenization, Information Classification, Digital Rights Management and ISO 27000 standards
- Experience on process modeling
- Is willing to travel
- Project management experience
- Has experience managing the work of 3rd parties
- Excellent communications skills
- Desire to constantly learn, improve, and drive results