With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
SC Analytics - Data Engineer (Freelance)
Project is closed
Posted May 31, 2021
Project ID: PHILJP00023250
Eindhoven , Noord Brabant
(Jun 7, 2021 - Aug 31, 2021)
47 - 69 €/hr
- Fully responsible for leading solution migration (data sources, pipeline, curated layers) into a new Azure environment - adhering to standard development processes and agile methodologies
- Extract, transform and prepare data for (advanced) analytical solutions.
- Works closely with peers from connecting domains to define and execute the test plans.
- Lead problem-solving activities to ensure fast mitigation actions and performance increase. Works closely with the team to understand roadblocks and use this as input to define improvement initiatives.
- Liaise with SMEs across Supply Chain on data quality issues to facilitate timely resolution, participating in / driving deep dive sessions where necessary
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Pro-actively embeds quality in products and processes while complying with relevant business and regulatory requirements.
Technical Knowledge and Skills required
- Hands-on experience cloud databases (Microsoft Azure is a plus)
- Expertise in SQL querying
- Expertise in connecting different data warehouses/databases
- Data connectors: API, REST service.*, SharePoint
- Programming Language (At least 1) -C Sharp, Java (Automation), .NET (VB+ C Sharp), Python
Good to have:
- Development processes and agile methodologies
- Experience with data engineering for advanced analytical solutions (AI/ML)
- Understanding of Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Experience with data engineering on ERP and CRM systems data (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, JDA, etc)
- Project Management Understanding
- Tool knowledge- Informatica, Trillium, Azure. Microsoft Power Apps (other app development), Dev Ops
- Visualization (Tableau | Qlik | Power BI)
Soft Skills Required
- Hands-on and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to coordinate across different Geographies and with different stakeholders at Director levels
- Data management and structures
- Quality always mindset
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills as well as have the ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate simultaneous projects and tasks - Project Management Advanced
- Strategic thinking
- 7 years of relevant data management (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality)
- High affinity with data tools and applications
- Experience in translating business needs in master data strategy
- Previous experience in Supply chain would be a distinct advantage
- Should have worked in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Should be self-driven, highly motivated and able to learn quick
+ View all projects