Salesforce.com Product Owner (Freelance)
Salesforce.com Product Owner. Mergers and Acquisitions capabilities integration
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be responsible for defining salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM capabilities representing the voice of customer, business, markets, functions, and other key stakeholders. You will leverage your broad knowledge of the benefits, limitations and configuration options of SFDC to define business and compliance requirements to drive significant change when needed.
As the SFDC Product Owner, you will be leading all aspects of SFDC to help build, transform, and integrate new capabilities for Mergers and Acquisitions programs to ensure our business system is running smoothly.
Provide support and consultancy to stakeholders enabling our company to meet their business goals. You will formulate the End-to-End governance, perform gap analysis, strategic plan and roadmap, in accordance with the goals and timing set by management.
This position is preferably based in Philips HTC Campus, Eindhoven, Netherlands, supported by a blend of remote and office-based work.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Leverage Salesforce.com (SFDC) expertise in working with the functional leader(s) to ensure business/compliance requirements are defined/implemented within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects.
- Developing an expertise regarding Philips internal processes and network maps
- Driving standardization, simplification and adoption/adherence of SFDC capabilities based on compliance, business, M&A integration and underpinning IT requirements
- Designs and verifies alignment with the IT applications to include relevant documents, performance metrics and adoption/adherence to key performance indicators (KPI?s) requirements and controls
- Working closely with technical experts, business process experts and others to support and ensure the technical design aligns with overall business needs.
- Developing, implementing and driving continuous improvement ensuring adoption of proven practices, documenting learnings and actively sharing success within your community.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry standards and benchmarks while, implementing process best practices to the organization.
- Working with stakeholders across matrix international organizations to identify problems, as well as, design and implemented solutions ? while establishing an accurate process of performance tracking and Ways of Working (WoW) adoption.
- Consulting with project team members and providing them operational guidance throughout the project, both technically and organizationally.
- Ensuring effective integration of program deliverables across Business Change, Adoption, People, Process, Technology, and Data.
You are a part of
Our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030. Every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating state of the art solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs. Our research and business provides unique opportunities to develop cutting-edge clinical solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree, required; Masters? degree, preferred
- Experience leading large scale platform programs, resources and stakeholders -transformation, strategy, business process improvement, etc
- 5+ years Salesforce.com domain expertise
- Certifications: SAFe Agile Product Manager/Product Owner, Lean, Continuous Improvement, PMP and Salesforce.com, are a plus!
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent, yet collaborative product owner who can manage a complex business/program environment
- Solid understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations and can articulate those to others
- Adept at decision-making by data and technology, while leading teams through vague and complex situations
- Comfortable operating in a matrixed environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome
- Ability to mitigate risk, and manage adversity to keep the project on track / ensure positive outcomes
- Strong communicator who can work with a large and diverse range of stakeholders across all levels of the organization