Signaling pathways play an important role in the development of a normal cell into a cancer cell. In our project we develop a molecular test to detect aberrant activity of signaling pathway causing tumors to proliferate. Currently we are looking for a lab technician with hands on experience with RT-qPCR assay development and preferably also (clinico-)histopathology to strengthen our team.
Your challenge would be to support our project team in the lab conform our Standard Operating Procedures and to report on your results in lab journals, reports and project team meetings. Your tasks are broad and consists of RNA extraction, qPCR, histopathological tasks, and support in test verification activities.
Experience in design control and ISO13485 would be advantageous.
• HLO degree in molecular biology or related education
• Hands-on experience in RT-qPCR assay development and preferably also (clinico-)histopathology
• At least 3 years of working experience in a molecular lab
• Affinity with documentation
• Team player
• Reporting in English (orally and in writing)
• 0.8 FTE available for at least a period of 6 Months