Signaling pathways play an important role in the development of a normal cell into a cancer cell. In our project we develop a molecular test to detect aberrant activity of signaling pathway causing tumors to proliferate. Currently we are looking for a lab technician with hands on experience with RT-qPCR assays, next-generation sequencing, preferably RNAseq, and RNA/DNA extraction methods to strengthen our team.
You’re challenge would be to support our project in the lab and to report on your results in lab journals, reports and project team meetings.
Experience of working in a development setting with relevant experience in documentation would be advantageous.
• HBO/HLO degree is preferred or MBO/MLO with ?3 years of relevant professional experience
• Background in molecular biology
• Hands-on experience in gene expression measurements, RNAseq and/or RT-qPCR, and RNA/DNA extraction
• Accurate and precise
• Team player
• (Nearly) fulltime (32+ hrs/week) available
• Affinity with documentation
• Reporting in English (orally and in writing)
Nice to have:
• HBO, MSc or PhD degree with relevant professional experience
• Experience of working in a development setting
Job grade: 50
Level within job grade (junior/med./senior): all, preferably medior to senior
Hours/week: 32+, preferably 40
Period of assignment: 6 months after start date (for now)
Work location/Site: HTC Eindhoven
The max rate is €60 per hour