Release Manager TPD Mechatronics
Release Manager TPD Mechatronics
Philips challenges you to use your releasement management expertise to release and archive the Technical Product Documentation (TPD) of some of the world’s most innovative high precision and medical equipment/products for industries such as semiconductor manufacturing and medical imaging. This is executed in an environment with a variety of customers and projects. Structuring, exactness, eye for details and pro-activeness are vital in this role for success. Your contributions can range from advice, executing and training regarding releasement management and archiving of Technical Product Documentation.
Your responsibilities within this role will include:
• You will be directly responsible for releasement management of Technical Product Documentation in Mechatronic projects, which typically have a mid- to long-term character and are complex.
• Depending on customer, responsible for release management and archiving of TPD in amongst others Team Center PInS, Team Center ASML or Windchill (Common PLM).
• Send TPD information to suppliers.
• In close cooperation with lead designers, setup the Bill of Material (BoM).
• You will advise projects on TPD release management.
• Member of Change Control Board (CCB) to manage TPD changes.
• Key-user of CAD (NX, CREO, Team Center) expert group.
• Preferably, depending on the project, managing volume files of CAD design and making packaging requirements.
• Adapt to new and improve way of workings regarding TPD release management.
• Train designers in TPD release management procedures.
Philips Innovation Services has a wide range of disciplines and expertise to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Over 600 colleagues benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips.
The Mechatronics department of Philips Innovation Services, with approximately 160 employees, is unique in its system design approach which has led to many practical solutions for our customers. Think of breakthrough solutions in smooth motion, high accuracy positioning, and mechanical construction in e.g. lithography systems and magnetic levitation stages. We are active in equipment as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing. Next to that, many of our mechatronics solutions are applied in consumer products and healthcare systems. You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and its customers.
Philips Innovation Services will provide you with the opportunity to expand your professional experience. In our competence areas, we can offer you stimulating challenges across a wide range of application domains, interesting variation, job satisfaction and the chance to broaden your experience – all within one company. The opportunity to shape and grow your career will be in your own hands.
We are looking for
To be a successful in this role you:
• Have at least a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Have at least 3-5 years’ experience in Technical Product Documentation release management and archiving. Preferably as Release Manager.
• Have robust knowledge of releasing Technical Product Documentation in Team Center PInS, Team Center ASML and Windchill (Common PLM)
• Are experienced in 3D CAD, preferably NX Unigraphics and CREO
• Have a structured way of working, are exact/precise and good in details.
• Are good in multitasking of several projects in parallel.
• Like to adapt to new, train and improve way of workings regarding TPD release management.
• Good communicator English and Dutch (preferred).
• Strong customer focus, team player and good social interaction skills with pro-active attitude.
• Are part-time (32 hours) or fulltime (40 hours) available.
Submit your proposal