With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
Quality Service Engineer (Freelance)
Project is closed
Posted Oct 5, 2021
Project ID: PHILJP00023947
(Oct 18, 2021 - Oct 17, 2022)
43 - 69 €/hr
The Q&R Services & Solutions leader is accountable for maintaining and improving the new Services & Solutions Q&R capabilities in the Businesses and Markets by supporting the Philips Services Business and Project Leads in the development and delivery of new services and solutions, which exceed customer expectations.
The Q&R Services and Solutions leader is an essential partner to Philips Services Business and Project Leads, working with them to deliver new services with outstanding customer experience by design and operational excellence while ensuring all compliance requirements are met.
- Maintain relationships and networks with the Philips Services & Solutions Business and Project Leads, forming effective relationships and ways of working which position Q&R as an essential and valued business partner.
- Working closely with Services & Solutions Business and Project Leads to assist in the design and delivery of new services and solutions into the Businesses and Markets.
- Ensure solutions delivered from Services & Solutions programs are mapped to current and emerging Regulatory and Quality requirements and also recommending solutions which provide the business with compliant and low overhead paths to realizing their ambitions within desired timeframes.
- Ensuring Q&R requirements are embedded in the new services programs and plans enabling the business to realize optimum results from investments bringing increased value to customers and Philips.
- Performing compliance risks assessments on new services & solutions projects as part of the planning process and to provide ongoing support throughout the lifecycle of the services.
- Ensure projects have all required Q&R deliverables completed on schedule.
- Ensure Services Quality Management System documents are effectively implemented (according to LEAN principles) and maintained as needed to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
- Support regulatory and internal audits. Provide subject matter expertise during Regulatory and business partner inspections.
Philips Services and Solutions Q&R Team
As a result of Philips renewed commitment to Quality, it has recently restructured its organization to ensure you and your department have clear interfaces with Philips Business Group and Market leadership, and can harness the expertise of five Centers of Excellence (COEs). These 5 COEs specialize in the following capabilities: Regulatory & Clinical Affairs, Supplier Quality, Quality Management System, Quality Assurance & Engineering, and Compliance & Audit. As part of this new structure, you are empowered to use your voice and expertise to have a positive impact on your team, our business, and health technologies that will improve the health, well-being and care for people around world.
You will be part of the Q&R Services and Solutions Delivery Group supporting the new Services and Solutions. This role reports into the Senior Q&R Services Innovation Leader, Philips Healthcare SSD.
Location: Best, Netherlands
We are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or science discipline, or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of appropriate global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards
- Related experience in a medical device or regulated industry (manufacturing and Commercial)
- Proven management experience
- Strong management skills
- Ability to interact effectively with business leads and other (internal) customers
- Ability to take firm positions on technical issues when necessary to ensure compliance is maintained
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical and process focused thinking skills
+ Search all projects