Quality Engineer Products and Systems
To assure the Quality and Safety of Innovative products (Mother & Child Care products like Bottles, Soothers, Breast Pump, Audio/Video Monitors) in a Dynamic Environment.
Key challenges include risk management, compliance management, design quality assurance activities and co-ordination of quality activities with Engineering, procurement, manufacturing, clinical, service and support teams. Supports organization to work compliant in a lean way.
• Instruct, coach and facilitate project team’s w.r.t Quality Management System (Procedures/ Policies/ Guidelines/ tools/ training, etc.).
• Instruct, coach and facilitate project teams on relevant product standards (IEC60335/IEC60601/21 /ISO13485/ISO9001, etc.)
• Drives and initiates improvements in new/ current project based on learnings/ feedback from earlier projects/ market. (both Safety and Quality feedback)
• Create and support quality function deliverables as per Quality Management System in projects, in Life Cycle Management and in Post Market Surveillance.
• Ensure execution of Product Quality test plans during the lifecycle of the product covering all aspects. (Product verification, early market feedback, ongoing reliability testing, etc.).
• Ensure regular communication on Quality status, compliance status, field call rate throughout the project execution within the project team and stakeholders.
• Ensure Risk Management quality (quality of UFMEA, DFMEA, PFMEA/HB-SRA, etc.).
• Ensure compliance to quality system requirements, regulations and standards in designated area of responsibility.
• Ensures timely execution and required communications and escalation.
You will be part of the Q&R team working for the businesses- Mother &Child Care, reporting to the QAM Group lead in Eindhoven. You will work in project teams with co-ordination with marketing teams, manufacturing teams at various sites, supplier teams, and other Q&R members across Philips.
We are looking for
• Bachelor degree with 5+ years of related experience or a Master degree with 3+ years of related experience.
• Applied knowledge of appropriate global consumer product regulations, requirements, and standards such as IEC60335, ISO13485, and ISO9001.
• Proven ability to successfully incorporate and manage stakeholder needs throughout a project
• Communicate globally, across teams and programs, from senior executives to administrative support personnel. Experience leading remote teams.
• Both detail oriented and able to see big picture
must have items:
- background in Quality Function & Quality Tools
nice to have items :
- Knowledge of Standards for products like IEC 60035-1, etc.
Max budget 73 euro/hr.