QMS Project Manager
Project Manager (Randstad Contingent Worker)
Actual Job Title: QMS Project Manager
This role is onsite with a hybrid schedule at the Carlsbad, CA location.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing projects using recognized project management tools and topics which are compliance and regulatory based.
- Developing project plans and quality plans including milestones, resources and metrics
- Managing issues and escalations.
- Frequent interactions with peers, supervisors, and/or functional group managers on project plans, issues management and resource requirements.
- Work on project(s) requiring time/deliverable-based management.
- Deploys and uses processes and operational policies in selecting method and techniques
- Managing indirect personnel on the project(s).
- Providing support to the organization in QMS activities including Audit, Management Review, Change Control, Document Control, and Training.
- Maintaining the Quality Management System structure to ensure compliance to Philips Policies, including but not limited to, ISO 13485, 21 CFR 803, 806 and 820, and EU Medical Device Regulations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5+ years of experience in project management or 2-3+ years of experience in regulated industry and certified PMP preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in use of Program Management Tools, Daily Management and Lean Methodology required.
- Experience with Legal Manufacturing changes, Medical Devices industry, and/or site migrations is preferred.
- Familiarity with CAPA techniques is preferred.
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.