Qlik Solution Designer
In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of our interesting and challenging journey to add value by providing high quality insights and analytics to the business and the whole Philips organization.
The challenge is to connect all the data used in different systems throughout Philips, to transform and present it in a meaningful way to give deep insights and provide advanced analytics for detailed analysis.
You are responsible for
• Timely delivery of high quality QlikView reports with a high grade of automation and a minimum of operational effort;
• Interacting with business to understand and translate requirements;
• Transform these requirements into solutions and implement these;
• Training the users on the usage of the reports;
• The data quality of the reports by proper development, validation and testing.
You are a part of
A fast grown team that is located in the Netherlands and Bangalore (India). The team Insights & Analytics currently consists of more than 200 people.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Worked in an agile (scrum) environment with globally distributed teams;
• Analytical bent of mind
• Business acumen and articulation skills; ability to capture business needs and translate into a solution
• Ability to manage interaction with business stakeholders and other within the organization
• Business/sector experience
• Data transformation and visualization (UI and UX)
• Programming skills (could be Qlikview, Qliksense, R, Python, JS, …)
• Data and development standards, Source system data structures
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Extensive experience with Qlikview and Qliksense
• Proven experience in realizing Qlikview DTAP (Development, testing, acceptance and production) streets
• Proven experience creating and combining QVD’s and effectively creating Business rules
• Proven experience in interfacing with different source systems
• Proven experience in data modelling
• Performance optimization
• Nonfunctional requirements like authorization and security principles security
• Ideally a candidate has knowledge of/experience with Supply Chain / Inventory management.
In return we offer you
• Challenging and interesting development and design tasks
• Working in a high motivated team
Start date: asap
The range for the rate is €75 - €95 per hour.