QA Engineer (Randstad Contingent Worker)
This position will be fully remote and can be home-based from anywhere in the US.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Provide support to Philips Quality & Regulatory initiatives.
You will be responsible for:
• Implementing design Quality practices to ensure designs are properly assessed to assure patient safety and product efficacy.
• Driving quality compliance activities and projects.
• Ensuring Q&R requirements are effective for all processes and operations in scope.
• Ensuring site FDA inspection readiness.
• Performing other Q&R activities as needed.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years of experience in Q&R roles within medical device industry
• Familiarity with relevant standards and regulations, e.g., CFR/ MDSAP/ ISO13485 / MDSAP / EU-MDR
• Experience in leading global activities and projects under a regulatory scope
• Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong oral and presentation skills in English
• Experience with Problem Solving techniques and Root-Cause analysis
• Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word - capable to acquire further IT tool ability
• Self-starter, motivated and energetic
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.