Vigilance&Field Action Reporting Officer
Full time - 40hrs
FCO Program - Remediation
• Analyze documentation of FCO execution by Markets.
• Identify any issues as per defined documentation requirements.
• Work together with Markets through daily management to solve any documentation issues
• Present results to Post Market Surveillance for termination activities with Competent Authorities.
• Provides proactive feedback on FCO execution documentation to Q&R for process improvement.
o Bachelor’s degree
o 5-10 years’ experience.
o Good Verbal and written communication skills in English
o Able to coordinate between different functions and ensure actions will be executed.
o Analytical skill and focus on detail.
o Teamwork spirit in and outside Q&R
o Experience in working in Medical Device, Automotive, Aerospace, Pharma, Biotech environment is a strong preference.
Further - Q&R Managers or Project Managers are not the right profile. We are looking for someone who will do operational work. This is a business intelligence position. Medical device background is a strong preference.