In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to the development of a new innovative healthcare solution: a digital tool to assess cognition.
We are looking for a psychologist with interest in research who likes to provide input from the field of neuropsychology. In addition, you will conduct and coordinate research studies.
You are responsible for:
• Providing input for the development of digital cognitive tests;
• Scoring of (digital) cognitive tests;
• Data collection with digital cognitive assessment tool
• Coordination of research studies (e.g. communication with stakeholders, documentation, ethics committee submissions, data management).
You are a part of the Digital Cognitive Diagnostics venture within Philips HealthWorks, located at the center of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• A master’s degree in psychology;
• Experience with neuropsychological assessments is required;
• Accurate and eye for detail;
• Good communication and organizational skills;
• Pro-active and able to work independently and as part of a team;
• Good written and verbal Dutch and English skills;
In return, we offer you a unique opportunity to work on the development of a new innovative product within an international team of one of the biggest Healthtech companies in the world.
Are you interested in this position and are you available for 24-40 hours a week?