Test lead & architect medical device
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Define the test architecture and lead the release of a new medical device Class A in a multi-site environment.
You are responsible for
- Determining test strategy, test approach and test architecture; -
- Compliance and alignment with software development professionalism standards within the department (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
- Leading a small test team (planning, progress, assignments, etc);
- Implementation of the test strategy;
You are a part of The Philips Research Software Concepts department, developing advanced solutions for use in hospitals world-wide.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Proven experience in the release of a medical device Class A;
- Experience with medical imaging (DICOM);
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile team oriented environment (local and global teams); - Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential;
- Excellent communication skills (due to multi-site aspect);
- End-to-End, Integration, Requirements testing;
- Experience with automated testing and manual testing;
- Participate in test implementation and test execution.
In return, we offer you
The chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. You will design, implement and test the modules, together with maintaining the technologic road-map. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with us.
Why should you join Philips Research?
Philips Research is the source of many advanced developments in Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology. Building on 100 years of experience in industrial research and our world-leading patent position, we're dedicated to bringing meaningful innovations that improve people's lives. We provide technology options for innovations in the area of health and well-being, targeted at both developed and emerging markets. Positioned at the front-end of the innovation process, we work on everything from spotting trends and ideation to proof of concept and first-of-a-kind product development. For more insights you can visit: https://www.philips.com/a-w/research/home.html