The program that the person will be joining is a merger and acquisition into the Philips landscape. This project manager will be representing the M2O domain ensuring that all data required will be integrated from the bought party into the Philips landscape on master data and transactional level as needed. The project is focused on CPQ capabilities, but there are strong links with SAP and customer service as well The project manager will be owning the deliverables for Enterprise data management and Data Migration.
The candidate would be expected to lead a few projects as part of the overall implementation of the program, being part of a team of project managers on behalf of EIM. The deliverables are part of the bigger picture integration across I2M, M2O and O2C deliverables that are driven by IT and Business.
The perfect candidate would be having the following experience
• Project management experience is a fast changing and complex organization
• Experience with managing senior stakeholders
• Experience with enterprise data management, such as Data modeling, Data quality and data migration
• Experience with projects in the medical equipment or Pharmaceuticals
• Experience with a Sales Force CPQ implementation – pre would be having Apttus knowledge
• Experience with managing teams across multiple time zones
• Experience with working in multicultural teams
• Experience with Agile way of working
Sign up for new opportunities