Project Manager (Randstad Contingent Worker)
Actual Job Title: Project Manager II
This position is available for a fully remote schedule to anyone home-based in the United States.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Formulate the project plan as the Customer Project Manager, Radiology in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management. You will specify the resources required while anticipating costs, risk assessment and quality standards being used.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading projects and complex improvement sub projects, within the project budget and program strategy; evaluating project progress, project initiatives, quality, money, time, information and organization, while managing external resources.
- Directing employees while providing them operational guidance, regarding content and organization.
- Reporting on employees’ performance to the hierarchical superior, for the purpose of appraisal and making proposals for training.
- Managing the overall customer satisfaction by balancing scope, pricing and scheduling decisions, with what was purchased and forecasted.
- Working collaboratively and cross functionally, while executing appropriate communication between implementation team members to ensure success, efficiency and risk mitigation.
- Creating and executing explicit action plans that satisfy both customer and business goals.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, or equivalent combination of academic and work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare information technology, radiology or cardiology informatics.
- 5+ years of experience in customer service delivery with a focus on project management
- PMP certified or working towards certification
- Strong knowledge within Lean Six Sigma; minimum of Green Belt or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, customer service and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Hardware solutions, Virtual computing environments and Networking solutions
- Basic knowledge of the following DICOM, HL7 and Clinical workflows
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
The Philips Healthcare Informatics (HI) Business Group, which provides affordable and integrated informatics solutions for health systems. We believe that by enabling intelligent decision-making and improving clinical pathways, our solutions will lead to better clinical, operational and financial outcomes across the health continuum.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.