Project Manager (Randstad Contingent Worker)
Actual Job Title: Project Manager II
This role is remote and can be based anywhere in the United States.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Coordinate and complete Quality Management System projects, as part of a larger scale E2E transformation, on time within budget and scope. You will prepare and implement projects in multi-discipline areas in accordance with agreed conditions on specification, time, cost and staffing. Be ready to innovate!
You will be responsible for:
- Project planning, coordination and management.
- Create, and maintain, project plans while communicating tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation
- Actively drive problem resolutions by managing the teams, owners and tracking the issues and risks
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project
- Assist Program teams in design and development tasks
- Maintains excel file trackers, and makes updates as needed
- Prepare presentations and status updates
- Cross-functionally collaborate with others to drive project deliverables
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, supply chain operations, business process design, quality management or a related field
- 3 years experience in Project and Change management leading teams and delivering on organizational objectives
- 3 years of experience in the Medical Device
- Strong excel and project management skills required
- Experience working with cross-functional teams is preferred
- Strong leadership experience and ability to communicate well with individuals and teams both locally and remotely on a global-scale
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.