Project Manager: Promoting Scaled Agile mindset
In this assignment, you have the opportunity to
Work together with leaders in Philips CTO Management, Department heads, Agile Teams, Product Owners, Scrum Master, RTE’s, Product management, Architects, Portfolio Managers
• Deploy and improve the Scaled Agile process at Philips Research.
o Aid in the deployment of the Scaled Agile in Research way of working across all ARTs in Philips Research (500 fte in many relatively small ARTs)
o Sharing knowledge primary across Philips Research, secondary across businesses and functions within Philips
o Coaching and influencing agile teams and management on lean and agile techniques
o Contribute to definition of deployment and to actual deployment (communications, trainings, team coaching)
o Being a lean/agile process authority for multiple release/solution trains and its stakeholders
o Safeguarding selforganization and agility across functions
o Being part of the agile transformation team within Philips Research
• Philips Research and CTO project management improvement team
• Philips Research Scaled Agile in Research definition and deployment team
• Philips Research and CTO management (including division and portfolio and program managers)
• Philips Research Release trains and Scrum teams
• 5 years of Scale Agile/project management/organizatory experience.
• Certifications RTE / SPC or in related areas is preferred.
• Extensive experience with agile transformation
• Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to lead development creatively and independently.
• Working with high overall system and organizational complexity
• A good knowledge of the Philips (Research/CTO) organization and the way of working of conducting Research and Innovation in multidisciplinary cross functional teams.
In return, we offer
The opportunity to work flexibly and creatively on challenging, cutting-edge projects that allow you to make an impact.
Working on an assignment at Philips CTO means being at the forefront of innovation and digital disruption.
That’s why we are keen to partner with people who can bring specific expertise and knowledge – as well as fresh ideas and energy – into the mix. Our ongoing transformation into a global health technology company is partly fuelled by specialists like you, whose input complements and enriches the capabilities we have in-house.
You will work closely with some of the greatest Project Managers/Release Train Engineers and subject matter experts at Philips, benefiting from a continuous knowledge sharing that will help you develop.
Why should you work at Philips?
We offer projects that really put your skills to the test. Lots of learning opportunities through regular, on-the-job feedback and knowledge exchange with specialists in many different fields. Creative freedom so you can express yourself and apply your expertise in a way that makes an impact. A friendly and collaborative culture that encourages you to contribute to our health tech strategy, making life better for 3 billion lives a year by 2025.