Project Marketing Manager, Global Events
Philips is transforming from a product-focused to a solutions-focused, health technology company. As we evolve it is becoming critical important to bring to life our brand promise by clearly demonstrating how through people, data and technology we ‘make life better’ for the 3 Billion lives, we are track to improve by 2020.
Your challenge, in partnership with the Global Events team, global events colleagues and stakeholders, will be to create a professional network and aligned, lean execution of global events, led by the Head of Global Events Performance. We are looking to create a consistent network of highly professional, impressive and immersive events that tell our health tech story across the health continuum and encourage our customer, employees and KOL’s to want to partner with Philips to deliver integrated solutions and collaborate in our long term vision.
In this role you will closely work with the Head of Global Events performance, who defines the strategy as well as with stakeholders across functions and geographies as we develop a global approach to delivering consistent customer experiences.
• Support the Head of Global Events Performance to map and understand all events related processes in the Global team as well as in markets.
• “Translate” processes into operationalized, usable project templates for use in Markets and BG’s
• Project manage the process to achieve a closer alignment in processes and execution of Market and BG run events to drive lean management, efficiencies, consistent brand and customer experience.
• Implement systems and procedures to simplify and enhance the current processes to manage an increasing demand of events run, while maintaining high events standards
• Proactively working with markets to understand local events processes
• Support the implementation of measuring the effectiveness of Global events against agreed KPI’s and put actions in place to maximize the return and close the gaps.
• Work closely with members of the Events team and related functions including but not limited to comms, brand, digital etc. to ensure running of Global events runs smoothly and without Silos, involving all relevant stakeholders.
• At times you may also be requested to take responsibility for customer activities or special projects related to the wider global events and CVC remit. This will be discussed and agreed at the time based upon bandwidth.
Deliver Events related projects that are:
• On Time
• Aligned with Events Objectives.
• Enable discipline and efficiency
• Build infrastructure, analytics and optimize the way we run Events to maximize ROI
As a part of the Philips Group, the Global Brand, Communications and Digital team is responsible for building, promoting and protecting the Philips brand. You will work within a dynamic team that is dedicated to transforming Philips into a world-class experiential marketing organization, in close collaboration with our businesses and markets globally.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
We are looking for
• 10 years of Event Management and/or Marketing experience.
• Excellent organization skills, results driven, can combine strategic thinking with effective execution.
• Strong leadership competencies; able to bring stakeholders along in decision and execute.
• Understanding of the customer decision making processes for B2B sales cycles and all Marketing Touchpoints (PR, Media, Digital, Communications, Social, etc)
• Extensive knowledge of developing and implementing customer experiences and global programs. Experience engaging C-Level customers would be preferred.
• Experience Managing global agencies and large budgets.
• Strong analytical skills. Experience managing projects, specifying and implementing processes, systems, online environments and reporting.
• Experience liaising with senior leadership, formulating and communication strategies.
• Consistent history of past over performance and strong desire for career growth
• Cultural awareness is a must, additional languages would be helpful
• Project Management
• Executive presentations
• Metrics, measurement, analytics
• Financial management
• Business/Marketing qualifications
• Exceptional English written and oral skills
Max rate is set at 91 euro