The program that the person will be joining is a deployment of Configure Price and Quotation functionality for software solutions and hardware and a combination of both. The program started in 2018 with the choice of Apttus as the tool to be implemented worldwide. The project manager will be owning the deliverables for Enterprise data management and Data Migration.
The candidate would be expected to lead a few projects as part of the overall implementation of the program, being part of a team of project managers on behalf of EIM. The deliverables are part of the bigger picture deliverables that are driven by IT and Business Transformation. Current focus is North America, but this will shift to Europe and Asia in the 2nd half of 2019.
The perfect candidate would be having the following experience
• Project management experience is a fast changing and complex organization
• Experience with managing senior stakeholders
• Experience with enterprise data management, such as Data modeling, Data quality and data migration
• Experience with projects in the medical equipment or Pharmaceuticals
• Experience with a Sales Force CPQ implementation – pre would be having Apttus knowledge
• Experience with managing teams across multiple time zones
• Experience with working in multicultural teams
• Experience with Agile way of working
The bandwidth for the rate is €65 - €77