In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of our interesting and challenging journey to add value by providing high quality insights and analytics solutions to the business and the whole Philips organization.
In this role, you are responsible for managing the initiatives Philips has and will initiate to take Insights & Analytics to the next level. Those challenges are both business as technology related. The challenge is to organize and manage those initiatives that connect all the data used in different systems throughout Philips, and to support transforming and presenting it in a meaningful way.
In this specific project, you are responsible for migrating a traditional database platform to a SaaS Cloud solution, moving the data, rebuilding the models and recreating the flows that process the data. You will do this together with Philips Architecture, Philips’ technology partner and the different vendors related to this to be solution. Next to this, you are responsible for exploring new opportunities like IOT and connecting Philips factories to the new cloud based solution.
You are responsible for
• Create and manage activity and resource planning for one and in future possible multiple projects
• Organizing a hybrid project team and motivate them to deliver maximum results
• Manage stakeholders of the project like Architecture, Business & IT stakeholders
• Managing internal processes to deliver components within your own projects like firewalls, DNS changes, infrastructure provisioning.
• Manage Philips external partners and technology provider/vendors
• Provide cost estimating and developing project budget
• Analyzing, manage and mitigate project risk
• Monitoring progress of individual tasks on high & detailed level.
You are a part of
A fast grown team that is located in the Netherlands and Bangalore (India). The team Insights & Analytics currently consists of more than 200 people.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Worked in an agile (scrum) environment
• Experience in managing Business Intelligence, analytics and/or Data migration projects
• Affinity with infrastructure (cloud) aspects both related to Azure and AWS
• Ability to adjust style of management based on the need from the team or urgency of the task
• Knowledge of cloud solutions and the impact of implementing them in an Enterprise organization
• Experience in managing a distributed project team in e.g. Netherlands and India
• Business acumen and articulation skills; ability to manage complex stakeholder dynamics
• Business/sector experience is a pre
• 5+ years of experience
In return, we offer you
• Challenging and interesting projects related to Insights & Analytics
• Working in a high motivated team
Why should you join our team at Philips?
Working for Philips is more than just an assignment. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments