Project Manager for Contracting Process Development
In this assignment, you have the opportunity to
Work together with leaders in Philips CTO Management, Philips Legal, Clinical Research Board and Intellectual Property and Standards to maintain and improve the contracting process at Philips Research Eindhoven inclusive the transfer of the process to a new software platform.
You are responsible for
• Maintain and improve the contracting process at Philips Research Eindhoven
• Extend the contracting process from Research Eindhoven to the CTO organization worldwide
• Support/manage transfer of the process to a new software platform inclusive:
o Define contracting process on new platform and clear with stakeholders (if not yet done)
o Define process requirements in collaboration with all users/functions and with project manager for transition to new platform
o Act as product owner during technical implementation (evaluate prototypes and provide feedback, final acceptance)
o Contribute to definition of deployment and to actual deployment (communications, trainings)
You will partner with:
• Philips Research and CTO management (including division and program managers)
• Controller CTO
• Philips Legal at multiple levels (including Compliance, Privacy)
• Clinical Research Board
• Intellectual Property and Standards
• Quality and Regulatory
• Business Excellence (e.g. ICBE)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• 5 years of project management/organizatory experience.
• Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to lead development creatively and independently.
• A good knowledge of the Philips (Research/CTO) organization and the way of working of Philips Legal, as well as experience with the internal contracting process is highly preferred.
In return, we offer
The opportunity to work flexibly and creatively on challenging, cutting-edge projects that allow you to make an impact.
Working on an assignment at Philips CTO means being at the forefront of innovation and digital disruption.
That’s why we are keen to partner with people who can bring specific expertise and knowledge – as well as fresh ideas and energy – into the mix. Our ongoing transformation into a global health technology company is partly fuelled by specialists like you, whose input complements and enriches the capabilities we have in-house.
You will work closely with some of the greatest Project Managers and subject matter experts at Philips, benefiting from a continuous knowledge sharing that will help you develop.
Why should you work at Philips?
We offer projects that really put your skills to the test. Lots of learning opportunities through regular, on-the-job feedback and knowledge exchange with specialists in many different fields. Creative freedom so you can express yourself and apply your expertise in a way that makes an impact. A friendly and collaborative culture that encourages you to contribute to our health tech strategy, making life better for 3 billion lives a year by 2025.