Project Manager - Dutch region
Founded in 2006 Forcare is a Dutch software company located in Zeist providing software products and services for healthcare institutions worldwide. Our focus is “interoperability” between healthcare IT systems. We provide products and services to interconnect existing healthcare information systems to share and exchange patient data. Forcare’s vision is that clinical information systems need to cooperate in creating, sharing and managing clinical patient data, both inside and outside the healthcare enterprise. Based on this approach, healthcare institutions can share clinical information and realize more efficient and flexible cooperation. This enables healthcare professionals to provide high quality care in a more efficient way.
Forcare is active in markets in Europe, Middle East and the Americas, enjoying a fast growing, international customer and employee footprint. Recently acquired by Philips, Forcare’s ambition is to grow at an accelerated pace in the coming years and seize the global increase in demand for interoperability and standardization in digital health care. From a career perspective, the merge with Philips will bring even more career opportunities to our employees.
For more info: www.forcare.com
What is in it for you
Working on the cutting edge of Healthcare and technology in a fast growing, dynamic international organization. As our new Project Manager – Ducth region, you add value to our “interoperability” solutions that improve the quality of people’s lives!
What you will do
As a Forcare Project Manager - Dutch region you know how to successfully lead projects and work in close cooperation with the designated project team consisting of business consultants and field engineers. You will run multiple projects in parallel in an international environment. Further, you will engage with the pre-sales team early in the offer and implementation process to ensure the customer’s requirements are captured in the offer and project plan. You will manage the project throughout the implementation and transition to support, while delivering world-class support to our customers throughout the project lifecycle by serving as the single point of contact.
Your main responsibilities:
• Participation in het offer phase with the sales and pre-sales team in order to deliver a solid solution and offer;
• Initiating and creating the project and its project documentation, while coordinating with customer project managers and the internal project team;
• Implementation, realization and evaluation of the project according to the statement of work and project plan in terms of quality, money, (lead)time, information, organization and final customer acceptance;
• Controlling project budget and project progress, evaluating and managing project changes as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value and take corrective actions when necessary and manages internal and external stakeholders accordingly;
• Documenting and distributing information appropriately to facilitate project flow and appropriately escalating any project concerns to appropriate personnel;
• Manage the internal and external project team and provide leadership and guidance to junior team members, by sharing knowledge and experience to resolve project and customer issues;
• Organizing internal and external resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and uphold the quality standard in the processes.
• Provide a feedback loop on post-project execution and improve on internal processes and project execution;
• Ensure timely and accurate invoicing of all team members within the project.
As Project Manager for the Ducth region, you report directly to the Manager PMO office (located in Zeist, the Netherlands). You will be based in Zeist.
What we are looking for
To succeed in this role, you should have the following experience:
• A minimal bachelor’s degree in (preferably in Business Administration or Engineering) and 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager implementing Cardiology, Radiology or Healthcare Informatics software;
• Professional knowledge and experience with project management methods, tools and MS project;
• Experience with software products and/or connectivity within the healthcare information market;
• Familiar with HL7, DICOM and other relevant standards such as IHE;
• A Master’s degree or PMP / ITIL certification is considered a plus.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and competences:
• Self-starter, self-organized with a “can do” mentality;
• True team player with leadership skills;
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch (native speaking);
• Work well under pressure, calm and stress resistant;
• Capacity to handle multiple projects simultaneously prioritizes work with minimal supervision.
In return, we offer you
Working on the cutting edge of technology and healthcare within a growing company. Besides the usual package, we offer an open workspace full of smart and pragmatic people with a straightforward communication style. The environment is small enough for you to be recognized for your achievements, yet the company is big enough to offer international opportunities. You will work in close contact with the other Forcare project managers and the Forcare team in Zeist.