-Leads program composed by different industrial projects which lead to innovations in different domain process within a Sub business group.
-Manages and direct overall program and resources in the sub business.
-Accent on realization of main processes, including setting strategic direction.
-In different domain projects, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
• Formulates the overall annual program plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the architecture plan including the resources to be used, the manning of the program and the anticipated costs.
• Defines the overall plan risks of the program (w.r.t. specs, costs, planning, quality) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
• Organizes the program and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, money, information, and organization in the alignment with Sub business leader.
• Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the full annual program plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization in the sub business domain.
• Reports on the progress of the projects with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the relevant stakeholders ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the projects results and the associated knowledge.
The position is part of the Advance Manufacturing in LCM group in the Mother and Child Care category part of Health & Wellness Business group
We are looking for:
• Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, people manager.
• Organizational talent, team player, communicative, result-oriented.
• Required experience in Development consumer device (not mandatory Development consumer medical device yet highly appreciated)
• Several years of experience in directing program of complex projects in relevant technological areas.
• Preferably, experience as Program Manager or Project Manager. Necessary know how / skills
• University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
• Knowledge of project management methods, costs estimation techniques
• Directing and motivating people; coaching skills required