Product Owner-SME Solution Delivery Mergers & Aquisitions (M&A) (Freelance)
Our customers are increasingly looking for a solution to their most pressing challenges. In order to keep making the difference across the health continuum, Philips needs to move from selling products in a 'transactional' manner to also providing solutions that enable high quality, value-based healthcare.
The Solutions Delivery Organization will equip markets, businesses, and functions with capabilities to develop, market, sell and deliver solutions to solve the needs of our customers, ensuring consistency, scalability and re-use throughout the company. This strategic program will be a step-change in the value we are able to deliver to our customers
This will unlock business opportunities, contributing to our strategic ambition to grow Solutions to become 35% of our revenue by 2020.
You are a part of the Solution Delivery Development organization. Closely collaborating with business, markets and transformation teams part of Accelerate! Program, driving sustainable improvement of solution delivery capabilities across Philips.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make your contribution to the Solutions transformation in Philips. As capability product owner, you have a broad audience in the business and markets organization with a specific focus on Solution Delivery enablement. You can contribute to the requirements, build, validation of capabilities, support SME?s and markets.
You are responsible for
- Owns the translation of Business Requirements into buildable Stories
- Work with assigned BPEs and their Design Reference Group (DRG) teams to understand the Business Processes that form the basis for the Features that serve as input to Design Factories
- Attend Design Factories and collaborate with the BPEs and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the authoring of stories, driving the determination of "How" (User Stories) from the "What" (Business Processes and Features)
- Own all stories and their content in assigned process areas, representing them and their underlying business requirements as they are designed and built in later stages.
- Contribute to the creation of Training Materials
- Drive stories thru the governance processes for design and customization approvals
- Represent the Business to the System Release Team
- Attend Solution Factory and describe business requirements as represented in Features and Stories
- Participate with the System Release Team in ongoing backlog preparation activities
- Represent the Business to the scrum team
- Participate in Release Planning Session (RPS)
- Participate in Story Refinement
- Participate in Sandbox Demos
- Participate in Acceptance Demos
- Answer questions and clarify Business Requirements with the scrum team
- Represent the Project to the larger Philips community
- Participate in social media discussions with our user community
- Schedule Demos with Stakeholders
- Provide Status updates to Stakeholders - Newsletters, Service Cloud Council, etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree desirable in Business, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent combination of academic and work experience
- Minimum 2 years+ experience in project management. Ideally in customer-facing project management but not necessary.
- Scrum and agile knowledge
- Azure knowledge
- Familiarity or use of PSA (Professional Services Automation tooling (e.g. PSA FinancialForce)
- Good understanding of full range of business challenges and opportunities and internal/external trends in solution delivery, customer service, business modelling, supply chain, software delivery modelling
- Strong collaborative skills
- Professional demeanour and strong communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Change management understanding & experiences
- Evidence of successful teamwork with key stakeholder around the globe (f2f, remote)
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language (must)