Product Engineer MEMS
In this role, you have the opportunity to lead Operational projects for specific internal or external customers with the purpose of assuring the projects continuity and the project quality up to high manufacturing standard.
- Enabling customers to reach fabrication maturity of specific products
- Process flows standardization
- Identifying the main product requirements and being able to translate them into process specifications
- Customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication with all stakeholders
In the Process&Product engineering team, part of the MEMS foundry, we are looking for an enthusiastic, result-driven Product Engineer who will work together with the existing teams in assuring products fabrication maturity:
- Responsible for the CtQ flow-down analysis
- Facilitates process FMEA activities. Depending on the project scope could include component or module design FMEA
- Supports component/module release for production
- Provides feedback from product data to the process and equipment
- Identifies component/module weaknesses
- Ensures manufacturability for these products
- Ensures testability and test coverage for these product
- Analyses product and component data and keep product trends, report and summarize these for both internal use and reporting to the customer
- Participates or lead 8D teams to solve issues in case of customer complaints, production problems or technology problems.
- Develop and execute the Test Plan
- Installs packaging requirements and transfer to Supply chain
- Responsible for product specific documentation towards customer
- Support product release for production
- Pro-actively communicates with all stakeholders, including clients, senior management, professional network and colleagues
- Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
Highly motivated and skilled team of (Senior) Process Engineers and Technicians, who are experienced in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips, ranging from major companies and institutes like ASML, NXP, Holst to highly innovative start-ups.
The Process and Product Engineering group is part of the Operations team of the MEMS and Micro Devices Department within Philips Engineering Solutions, and it consists of about 20 experts.
We focus on the continuous improvement of the existing and new technologies, processes and equipment used for the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions and low volume production in the application fields of MEMS, flexible devices, sensors, actuators, switches, harvesters for lighting, medical and semiconductor applications.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and to develop yourself and your expertise.
We are looking for
- A Master or Bachelor degree in the area of the exact sciences.
- Experience in process engineering & development.
- Relevant experience in industrial processing, semiconductor is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal.
- Knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, Teamwork, etc.), required in an engineering environment.
- Green Belt is preferred, Black Belt is highly valued
- Has a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven can-do mentality
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English
This role will appeal to you if you
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams where priorities are changing
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects to be lead towards manufacturing