We are urgently looking for a Product Test and Verification engineer.
As member of our product development teams you will be responsible for product verification test activities. Your key challenge will be the execution of test and verification plans.
• Establish and maintain verification methods and verification tools;
• Execute tests and measurements
You will join the Test and Verification group, part of the Consumer Lifestyle Innovation Site Eindhoven, located at the center of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
You will work for one or more business categories such as Beauty or Connected Health Measurement Devices.
We test products like new generation Home Monitoring devices, permanent hair removal devices, video baby monitors, baby bottles and soothers. This position is for Breastfeeding devices
The group consists of 20 people, highly flexible, dynamic and multi-national. You will report to your assigned project manager and hierarchically to the Group Lead Test and Verification.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
We are looking for
• Technical background, preferably mechatronics. Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics, electronics and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment.
• more than 3 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development.
• Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality,
• Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is.