Product Industrialization Project Manager – Product Industrialization IGT Systems
In this role, you have to opportunity to:
Prove your strengths in product industrialization and manufacturing transfers and to grow in multi-disciplinary Project Management!
You are responsible for:
Driving the transfer project management plan for an insourcing project where one of the large components of our Image Guided Therapy systems is being transferred from our supplier to our factory in Best. As Product Industrialization Project Manager, you are in the lead for the redesign, execution and release of the component in the supply chain & manufacturing (design transfer) with minimal disruption of actual production.
Your responsibilities include:
• Transfer Project Management of all transfer deliverables to meet Schedule, Cost, and Quality Requirements
• Managing multiple interdependencies and business risks related to product introduction activities
• Ensuring optimum process capability, adherence to quality standards
• Leading, and cooperating with, an integral project team including R&D, engineering, purchasing, quality, logistics, catalog management and manufacturing
• Identifying and Driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects & transfer projects and drive product improvements with regard to variety, cost, quality and failure rate.
• Identifying the impact of new materials on the current supply chain architecture and manufacturing concepts in order to develop the required architecture and solutions, initiate the deployment and define guidelines and execute implementation.
• Cooperate with stakeholders to define the supply chain and manufacturing concepts of new production processes with optimal landed costs
• Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution
You are part of
The Product Industrialization team Image Guided Therapy Systems. Image Guided Therapy delivers medical systems and solutions that are based on the usage of X-radiation.
The Product Industrialization department is responsible for developing and releasing the manufacturing process for new products and manufacturing transfers considering people, quality, processes, tools and the performance of production execution from order to installation, with the purpose to establish faster, better and cheaper realization processes in order to achieve world class results.
You will report to the Product Industrialization Leader of IGT Systems and work closely together with R&D, engineering, purchasing, logistics, quality, supply chain, catalog development and manufacturing.
We are looking for
• Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (Mechanics/Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain) and preferably 5+ years’ experience in the relevant domain.
• Track record in project management.
• Conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and Design and determine production impact) AND hands-on can-do mentality.
• Profound understanding of process FMEA’s, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of production process design and a solid knowhow of Logistics/Supply Chain.
• Strong technical writing skills, embrace good documentation practices and project- and stakeholder managements skills.
• Ability to lead a team of professionals through the product introduction cycle
• Fluency in Dutch and English language
• Experienced with Lean (problem solving) techniques