Post Market Surveillance Specialist
Post Market Surveillance Specialist (Randstad Contingent Worker)
This position will be fully remote and can be home-based from anywhere in the US.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Post Market Surveillance Specialist is responsible for coordination and maintenance of PMS plans, reports, and proactive feedback monitoring activities for Philips IGTD.
You will be responsible for:
• Collection of information and tracking required for the periodic review meetings.
• Risk management trend analysis
• Collection of information required for Post Market Surveillance plans.
• Completion of the Post Market Surveillance plans.
• Assisting with the document approval process in the electronic database.
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of the product line
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or Associate Degree in healthcare or science fields, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a Medical Device Company or other regulated industry with Complaint Management or Post Market Surveillance.
• Knowledge of Quality Compliance in a Medical Device Industry
• Able to utilize computers for data entry, development of reports/documents
• Strong proficiency with MS Office tools to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Strong written and oral communication skills are required
• Ability to work well independently and on teams in a busy department while managing multiple ongoing tasks and investigations simultaneously
• Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.