Post Market Surveillance Consultant
Post Market Surveillance Consultant (Randstad Contingent Worker)
Actual Job Title: Customer Advocate – Complaint Specialist
This role is onsite at the Phoenix, AZ location.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Evaluate and resolve complaints, initiate CAPAs, analyze complaint data and other additional data as needed. Provide feedback to the development and manufacturing teams on potential product improvements, product defects, and safety evaluations.
You will be responsible for:
- Evaluates, investigates, and resolves complaints.
- Completes initial assessment of reportability and escalates to manager to determine action, when necessary.
- Analyzes complaint data, gathers additional data as needed, and partners cross functionally to share feedback to the development and manufacturing teams on potential product improvements, product defects, and safety evaluations, and resolves complaints.
- Salesforce experience preferred!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in the applicable role.
- Bachelor's /Master's degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency using office tools such as Microsoft Office Suite and various other computer software applications.
- Working knowledge of appropriate global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards such as ISO 13485 and ISO9001, and FDA QSR. Medical Device and or other regulated industry (Pharma, IVD,) preferred.
- An organized, analytical thinker with exceptional attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal for coordinating with colleagues and regulatory authorities worldwide.
- Able to exercise sound judgment within Philips using standard operating procedures and policies to determine appropriate action to achieve objectives.
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.