PLM Deployment Project Manager (Freelance)
As PLM Deployment Manager you are responsible for the alignment and successful deployment of specific C&CM ((product) Change & Configuration Management) projects.
As a Deployment Manager, you will lead 1 - 2 Business in parallel in the deployment of the I2M Excellence C&CM program. Your counter parts in the businesses are the local Deployment Managers (for all planning and coordination activities) and, more importantly, the business colleagues of the local core team. Your key contribution is the knowledge transfer on the harmonized C&CM business processes as well as the usage of the tool (cPLM/Windchill). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Successfully taking the local ?core teams? through all aspects of change management. This starts with the education on the new harmonized C&CM business processes and ends with the taking care of the soft aspects of people and organization change management
- In a typical business core team, you will find key stakeholders from I2M/product development, Manufacturing, Procurement, Q&R/Quality, Supplier Quality Assurance and others like f.i. Export Control
- The local deployment project manager will support you with planning and coordination activities in the business
As this program is the key business transformation initiative in I2M for all of Philips, your work will be challenging on many aspects. Your success is defined by your ability to interact and communicate with business stakeholders on site at various levels. Whereas many stakeholders are embracing upcoming enhancements, you will also have to address concerns and resistance to change.
- Support Businesses and Categories in ensuring I2M processes and capabilities are embedded into local ways of working. Ensure programs deliver business impact and value.
- Coordinate with I2M Academy to identify potential business coaches and champions within the business.
- Support value recognition and tracking of leading/ lagging KPIs and metrics.
- Identify and resolve risks/ issues to ensure deployment commitments met on time.
- Act as advocate for the businesses, ensuring business priorities are consistently communicated with the programs and central PMO.
Philips is driving a worldwide transformation program
Accelerate! - set out to unlock the company's full potential, turning us into a more agile, entrepreneurial and customer focused company. Ultimately, it is all about achieving excellence in execution, where all parts of the value chain effectively work together to drive success in our markets. To achieve this goal we are standardizing our operations to make optimal use of best practices and to become a true plug and play organization. Idea to Market (I2M) Excellence is a capability improvement and business transformation initiative driving sustainable capability development and implementation across the businesses in a sustainable way.
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Strong and wide background in Product Development, be able to speak the language of I2M
- Deep business process knowledge in the field of product lifecycle management
- You are/have been an active user of a PLM system such as Oracle Agile, Prodoc, Cemfore, etc. Knowledge of PTC Windchill is a plus
- Strong communicator who is able to work with all levels of the organization.
- An effective coach/ trainer and able to handle a batch size of 30 to 50 people with ease.
- Knowledge of how product data, flows through the enterprise
- Stress-resilient and solutions-oriented, able to quickly identify and clear roadblocks while maintaining collaborative relationships.
- Ability to see the "bigger picture" and interconnection between various program elements
- Good listening skills with an innate ability to take people thru the change journey
- Balanced individual with attention to detail.
- Capacity to self-direct.
- About 25% travel requirement.
- Wide and varied network within Health Systems (must)
- Experience in large business change management or transformation programs.
- Fluent in English, other languages relevant for the region in scope are an advantage