PLM Configuration Manager - ISE MCC
The daily responsibility of the PLM Configuration Manager is to plan, coordinate and execute activities in Windchill in close cooperation with other functions (Project Management, Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality).
Pro-actively contribute to improvements regarding the CM-process, by aligning with the business process owner. You write and update the ground rules & definitions, procedures and supporting documentation, to ensure there is a solid standard where team members can rely on and adhere to.
The profile requires in-depth knowledge of PLM systems (high preference in Windchill). Both experience as user and experience as an admin are key for this position. Knowledge of PLM, Change Management, Part Management, BOM management, PDM Link, Document Management and Configuration Management are essential. You train other team members and find solutions / drive decisions that contribute to efficient and proper Configuration Management.
You will be supported by Configuration Engineers and Mechanical Engineers. They will take care of the content and practical implementation in the PLM system (Windchill). You will be focusing less on the technical and more on the documentation related changes.
Additional activities that are required:
- Writing procedures, how-to’s and other supportive documents (guidelines, templates) to support team members in working with Windchill.
- Advise, instruct and train Windchill users to make sure we are in accordance with the QMS.
- Initiate / implement process improvement activities related to TPD
- Contribute to the functional knowledge base.
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan.
- Ensure that the CM process is such that a complete and consistent Device History File (DHF) and Device Master Record (DMR) can be created by others.
- Ensure that mechanical documents/deliverables are created according to ISE-Q.
- Sparring partner for engineering with respect to documentation.
- Escalate when trade-offs or TPD are perceived as not acceptable for the function or not according to ISE-Q.
Bachelor / Master, depending on the type of education.
• Experience in Windchill as key user
• Experience in writing procedures and/or manuals in English
• Experience with Configuration Management
• Experience in PTC Creo is preferred
• CMII Certification is preferred
• Knowledge of ERP/SAP is preferred
• Flexible, but accurate and consistent on content
• Communicative, capable of transferring knowledge/standards
• Affinity with product development
• Team player, willing to lead
• Planning and prioritizing own work
• Fluent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
The Innovation Site Eindhoven focuses on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products, and is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions, within Philips HealthTech strategy. They are looking at a very challenging growth task to bring faster and more new ideas to the global market. The M&CC team is committed to supporting parents and their babies, giving them the best start in life to set the stage for healthy futures.
One of the key growth areas at the Innovation Site Eindhoven is the Mother and Child Care category (Philips Avent). You report to Group Lead LCM Mechanical Engineering, Packaging and TPD.
The Mother & Childcare set-up is international, with supply centers and strategic suppliers spread around the world. The primary working location for this position is the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.