Philips Knowledge Management Communications Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a team that further develops and roll out the global Knowledge Management function at Philips. As Philips is moving into a Solutions company a harmonized knowledge management is a key enabler for success. In your role, you will support Philips businesses, markets and functions enabling to activate a culture of knowledge sharing.
As a Communications Manager you are accountable to manage the coordination of the communications activities with responsibility for strategy execution, communication impact and results, including cost tracking. You will develop strategies and determine how to use developed strategies and approaches to meet schedules and goals for communication across the programs in the Philips Knowledge Management transformation.
• Build and maintain on existing communication plan for the Philips Knowledge Management program and work out detailed communication plan, for impacted employees, in close collaboration with Change management and Global Communication team.
• Lead on maintaining appropriate and consistent language and terminology regarding the Philips Knowledge Management program.
• Teaming up with the BC&D Communication Business Partner to support the global communication around the Philips Knowledge Management program towards Philips leadership teams and all Philips employees.
• Execute communication plan by developing and/or updating the necessary contents (success stories, key messages) and tools and activate across all internal channels (e.g. newsletter, animation, community posts, events).
• Lease with external agency to create tools as per the communication plan
• Act as a sparring partner for the core program team, work stream and deployment teams to ensure aligned and consistent messaging.
• Support Change management stream to apply creativity across work by seeking to develop new approaches for engagement and collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain communication pages/areas within the Philips Knowledge Management program share point and ensure interlink to global intranet
• Monitor program communications budget.
• Set and measure program communication KPI’s
Who we are looking for
The communication Manager reports into the program Change Management Stream Lead and has following skill set and experience:
• Proven ability to be a strong, independent Communications Manager who can navigate in a complex business/program environment
• “Servant Leader” mentality, who is able to put their internal customer, the market, at the center of their decision making, and represent their interests in the overall program
• • 4 to 8 year experience in communications of which part should’ve been in transformation programs on global scale
• Strong communicator who is able to work with all levels of the organization
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Team player who can collaborate with market, BGs, functions and program teams
• Structured, organized and stress resilient personality
• Ability to build strong relationship with key stakeholders
• Ability to see the “bigger picture” and how various program components interconnect and influence each other
• Experience in Marketing communication is an advantage
• Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
Start date; August 15th 2018
End date; December 31st 2018 (with possible extension if needed)
Work location; Amsterdam
Level; mid JG70 - Max budget 85 EUR/hr
Please note the hiring manager will be on holiday till end of July. Therefore candidates will not be reviewed until first week of August.