PH Europe E-commerce Activation Manager Consumer Store EU (Freelance)
The Ecommerce Activation Manager is driving the day to day D2C sales campaign program and always-on Philips Store and 3P Marketplace omni-channel activities leading to increased traffic, conversion & D2C sales in line with EU7 market marketing plan.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Translating the EU7 activation calendar & assigned budget from the Planning & Engagement team into a D2C Philips Store and 3P Marketplace activation calendar?
Ensuring daily execution of the traffic strategy to drive sales in the Philips Store, including subscriptions, new business models and 3P Marketplaces.
Creating D2C campaign and always-on briefing always-onlayer for Hub for SEA, Affiliate Marketing, Yieldify, Programmatic, CRM to theDMEC Hub CampaignPerformance Manager?
Translating the D2C Philips Store, 3P Marketplace activation strategy into a D2C promotional calendar?
Overviewing baseline traffic per channel & category (where do we need to act when revenue behind).
To act as the linking pin between Philips Store Merchandising managers & Merchandising Planners, DMEC (D2C, Digital Activation Hub) and EU7 (D2C, Digital Marketing, Planning & Engagement, Consumer Care) to brief the promotion & activation initiatives.
Strong collaboration with commercial leader and analysts to make the right descensions around choices in activation around the various channels
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree
- +6 years of progressive experience in Ecommerce in all digital channel
- Experience in driving sales campaign programs and always-on campaigns
- Drive Innovation and take calculated risks to accelerate and create new business opportunities regarding activation
- Tech/Digital savvy - being open-minded to the role of new technologies.
- Cultivates cross-functional/teams collaboration and acts as a coordinator of action oriented and data-driven, strategic mindset with holistic approach to the day to day D2C sales campaign program and always-on Philips Store and 3P Marketplace omni-channel activities
- Strong stakeholder management
- Drive D2C turnover to XM for 2020
- Drive Qualified Entries
- Improve Conversion Rate
- Improve Engagement % / time on site