Online Marketer Webshop Benelux
In this role you have the opportunity to
Can you help us in our journey in transforming Philips into a digital company? To enable and accelerate our transformation into a digital company, we have identified a number of key capabilities to form the foundation of a Digital Transformation program with the aim to drive digital consistency and expertise across the organization. We are looking for an Online Marketer with a strong focus on an agile way of working and an entrepreneurial mindset for the Digital Team at Philips Benelux. This role has responsibility for both strategy and execution, and as such, the successful candidate will be hands on, creative, innovative, and have a real passion for e-commerce.
You are responsible for
• You will built, in close collaboration with our digital team, a digital media plan, ecosystem, content strategy and calendar to promote our products within the Philips Online Store
• Execution of the online media plan across all digital touchpoints (Search, Video, Email, Content pages, Display, Apps)
• Closely monitor the performance of your campaigns for the various product categories
• Optimization of your campaigns to excel in the user’s perceived experience and boost conversion
• Sharing key learnings with internal and external stakeholders
You are part of
You will be part of the dynamic Digital Benelux Team, which has a high performance culture and consists of (young) dynamic, online specialists. You will report to the Webshop Manager Personal Health Benelux and have close interaction with Marketing, Trade Shopper Marketing, PR, Media and our Global organization. The position is based in Eindhoven, but you also have the possibility to work 2 days at our head office in Amsterdam
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Master’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Communications or related studies.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in e-commerce or digital marketing in an e-commerce environment, preferably in retail, FMCG or durable consumer goods. It is a pre if you have experience in a start-up company.
• A proven track record in online marketing and optimization of online campaigns where innovation and creativity are important skills
• An agile mind-set and affinity with lean and scrum techniques
• A real passion for digital marketing with specific knowledge in at least two of the following sources with an interest to learn more (SEO, PPC, Display, Email, Social, Content Marketing, Online Video)
• Excellent communication skills and able to convince others.
• Proactiveness, results oriented and analytical skills. Always looking to improve
• A driven, solution-oriented candidate, who is an excellent project manager, able to work in a multi-functional team
• Fluent in English and Dutch, French is a plus
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.