Online Content Marketer Webshop Philips Personal Health Benelux
Can you help us in our journey in transforming Philips into a digital company? To enable and accelerate our transformation into a digital company, we have identified a number of key capabilities to form the foundation of a Digital Transformation program with the aim to drive digital consistency and expertise across the organization.
We are looking for storyteller who will create (written) new content for all marketing and communications campaigns including lead generation campaigns; email marketing; paid digital advertising and more for our Philips Health products.
In this role you will think creatively about what health related content is needed to achieve our goals and closely work with the webshop manager and other members of the Philips Online Shop team in order to create relevant and appealing content to support our digital campaigns.
The ideal candidate should have strong writing and communication skills, a good understanding of the advertising and content-marketing landscapes, and the ability to translate market trends into creative content campaigns.
You are responsible for
● Creating online content for Philips Health Store marketing and communications programs
● Be our Philips health storyteller. Develop stories that support the Philips Health Store objectives.
● Create customized and consumable messages for unique audiences.
● Support online marketing campaigns with appealing copy that can be used for call-to-actions in our lead generation and branding programs.
● Support social media campaigns with content to promote engagement with our global audiences while promoting our work.
You are part of
You will be part of the dynamic Digital Benelux Team, which has a high performance culture and consists of (young) dynamic, online specialists. You will report to the Digital Lead Personal Health Benelux and have close interaction with Marketing, Trade Shopper Marketing, PR, Media and our Global organization. The position is based in Eindhoven, but you also have the possibility to work 2 days at our head office in Amsterdam
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
● 2+ years of experience in a media/creative environment (focus on developing creative brand, campaign and content strategy).
● Experienced in creative copywriting in a digital omni-channel environment
● Excellent sales-oriented copywriting skills are a must
● An understanding of the current content marketing landscape and how it intersects with trends in social, digital, mobile, tablet and commerce.
● Storyteller: Ability to bring an idea to life in a way that makes a great idea impossible to resist.
● Passionate: For understanding people and new behaviors across industries and platforms.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.