OneBadge Program Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to…
Play a key role in planning, coordinating, and managing the deployment of the Philips Global OneBadge program. This role will be integral to the successful deployment of enhanced technology and improved processes across the Markets. Close coordination with the project board will be required to ensure alignment with the strategic vision. Stakeholders for this effort include Real Estate, Facilities Management, Security Integrators, Site Leaders, Information Technology, Finance, landlords, and other Philips business and enabling functions. You will be tasked with creating plans/schedules, reviewing costs, and conducting requirements definition.
You are responsible for
• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization;
• Developing and supporting new projects to support the strategic direction of the organization;
• Developing a budget and operating plan for the program;
• Reviewing security integrator cost estimates;
• Conducting change management and developing communications to support those changes;
• Obtaining buy-in from stakeholders to prioritize this effort over other competing demands;
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services;
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, security, quality, and team member performance;
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved;
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services;
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Analyzing program risks;
• Produce monthly reports to track activities and program effectiveness, making program adjustments as required;
• Working closely with Real Estate and Facility management teams to ensure that our properties have a security by design approach;
• Embedding in physical and personnel security policies, standards, and baselines in to processes, services, and buildings.
You are a part of
The Group Security team and will be reporting to the Head of Physical and Personnel Security.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s degree, required; Masters, optional
• Project Management certifications/courses such as Project Management Professional (PMP©)
• 3-5 years of Project/Program Management of large scope and scale
• Management Consulting background with security project/program management work experience in a large multi-national / global company, preferred
• Working knowledge of access control systems and security solutions including Closed-Circuit TV (CCTV), turnstiles, Intrusion Detection Systems, Alarm & Monitoring etc. Ideally knowledge of Mifare Desfire EV1 technology.
• Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with and influence senior management
• Proven history as a valued, pragmatic and trusted business partner with the ability to be creative in developing cost-effective, sensible solutions that deliver results
• Proven stakeholder management skills
• Must be self-directed, and able to work productively and simultaneously on multiple initiatives
• Must have sound judgment, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and willing to “roll up the sleeves” to deliver practical solutions
• Must have excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills with the ability to clearly and succinctly communicate, market, and sell value-added solutions to all levels of the company, as well as to external stakeholders
• Willingness to travel when needed
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.