In this role, you have the opportunity to
Driving the operations project management plan and represent operations in the integral project team to complement business goals and supply chain, manufacturing strategy. As NPI Project Manager, you are in the lead for the execution and release of new product introductions in the supply chain & manufacturing (design transfer) with minimal disruption of actual production.
You are responsible for
• Industrialization Project Management of all Industrialization deliverables to meet Schedule, Cost, and Quality Requirements
• Managing multiple interdependencies and business risks related to product introduction activities
• Ensuring optimum process capability, adherence to quality standards, and DfMAT (design for manufacturability, assembly and test) best practices are leveraged
• Leading, and cooperating with, an Operations project team including engineering, purchasing, quality, logistics, catalog management and manufacturing
• Representing Operations in the integral project team and acting as Single Point of Contact between Operations and the Development Project team
• Identifying and Driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects & transfer projects and drive product improvements with regard to variety, cost, quality and failure rate, implementing DfMAT principles
• Identifying the impact of new products on the current supply chain architecture and manufacturing concepts in order to develop the required architecture and solutions, initiate the deployment and define guidelines and execute implementation.
• Cooperate with stakeholders to define the supply chain and manufacturing concepts of new products with optimal landed costs
• Driving make/buy decisions and be involved in supplier selection process
• Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution
You are a part of
You will be part of Product Industrialization group and report to the Business Industrialization group. You will be dedicated to work on our Image Guided Therapy Systems Industrialization. You will be working closely with managers and teams from other functions like manufacturing, quality, supply chain, configuration management, sustaining engineering in conjunction with PMO and R&D, cross-functional project teams locally.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor/Master of Engineering (Industrial/Mechatronics) and/or MBA with 5 to 10 years experience in a global company with interactions between functions (R&D, Procurement and Operations).
• Good social and communication skills
• Proven project management skills
• Good knowledge of product realization process, global supply chain organization and industrial footprint.
• Autonomous to drive own actions
In return, we offer you
a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Why should you work at Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.