Job description: IT Platform Specialist
The Change & Configuration Management (C&CM) Program enables the Philips businesses to manage the product lifecycle by means of a central repository for all product-related information. The single-source-of-truth dataset is accessible to R&D, manufacturing and supply partners, enabling more efficient collaboration during development, and smooth transfer into operations.
Windchill IT tool functionality includes Engineering & manufacturing BOM, ERP integration, CAD integration, change control, medical device compliance, environmental compliance management.
The IT Platform Specialist will help migrating, extracting, transforming and enriching data from SAP platforms into the PTC/Windchill platform.
1) SAP expertise of the SAP MM module & knowledge of SCM/PLM – Supply Chain / Product Lifecycle Management
2) knowledge of BOMs (Bills of Materials, Product configurations), Parts (Vendors / Spare parts / …), Change Management (Change Requests, Document Change Orders,…)
3) Scripting and database query competencies;
4) have an availability between 50%-100% and can start immediately. The targeted end-date would be 31-Dec-2019.
Nice to have:
1) Windchill/PLM knowledge
2) Philips knowledge in the SAP domain
Job grade: 60
Hours/week: 24 - 40 (based on availability of the candidate, to be discussed)
Work location/Site: High Tech Campus or Philips Innovation Campus Bangalore
The bandwidth for the rate is €60 - €70