Named FP&A Analyst
We are seeking a highly motivated FP&A Analyst who is experienced in assessing business and financial processes. Ensuring structural improvements and training for identified improvement opportunities. In this role, you have the opportunity to be part of a cross functional team that has been tasked to drive a breakthrough reduction in the Cost of Non-Quality (CoNQ) for our Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Systems. You will be the subject matter expert in financial analyses and responsible for the implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Perform and document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, produce data samples/prototypes and produce ad hoc reports. Obtain and analyze data by accessing multiple sources, including SAP and data warehouses.
• Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/customer/integral profitability, Quarterly Forecasting, RoFo, Strategic Review, cost control, Target Setting / Remuneration, Pricing/margin analysis, etc.
• Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
• Prepares, attends, minutes and keeps track of follow ups regarding performance and strategy meetings.
• Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
• Participates in various x-BG/Sector/Market Finance improvement projects.
• Understands systems and tools. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth.
Sign up for new opportunities